Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby, it's hot outside!

In my neck of the woods, it's starting to get a little warm; about 80 degrees Fahrenheit.  For the first time in about a year or so, we turned on our A/C.  While I do live 30 minutes away from San Diego, CA and its wonderful weather, I live in the inland area where it can climb up to the triple digits in the middle of July and August.  Fortunately, I live 30 minutes from the beach and there's a pool in our complex.

The first chapter of my Jane and Edward zombie series is up.  I decided to change the premise from zombies to include monsters like banshees, liches, dragons, vampires, etc.  The first chapter isn't very good but it's a start.  Check it out here.  I will be working on Chapter 2 very soon.  I secretly hope that I can find an illustrator and turn it into a graphic novel series someday.

After I got tired of the popular smart phone app, Angry Birds, I am now hooked on the gaming app, "Words with Friends," which is basically Scrabble in app format.  If you got a phone and the app, my username is Writer4god.  Just let me know that you found me from The Shannifesto blog.

That's all for now.  I'm off to work on Chapter 2 of Jane and Edward: Zombie and Monster Hunters.  Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment