Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Waiting for...Comic Con!

In less than a month, San Diego Comic-Con will be here and I will be there all four days!  Got my pass, whichi includes preview night and come July 21st, I will descend upon the San Diego Convention Center among all my fellow geeks (and non-geeks too). 

Friends and co-workers have asked if I'm going to dress up (and some have suggested that I do).  Unfortunately, I will not dress up but I have bought a Batman screen t-shirt from Target for the occasion.  I also have two other comic-con shirts that I have bought from previous years so those will make up for my lack of a costume.  As I am typing this blog entry, I am constantly scanning the website to see the "guest" list for Thursday when all the movie stars come to the Con.  Apparently, that's not up yet but I'm still super excited.  I am looking forward to meeting the Nicholle brothers, the guys behind the webcomic, Axe Cop.

2 comments:

  1. I'm envious. I've always wanted to go there! Maybe someday I will. =D

    If you happen to get your hands on any free stuff from The Vampire Diaries, I would be more than happy to relieve you of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I'd be happy to see if there are any Vampire Diaries freebies.

    If you plan on going in the near future, let me know. It's a lot of fun but if you have a fear of crowds, it can be a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete