Friday, April 22, 2011

I was giving this some thought and I was wondering if any of my blog friends would take me up on this.  Once my blog starts to "pick up steam," so to speak, I was thinking about doing a little "caption contest" type thing on Wednesdays.  It's not a real contest or anything; it's just something fun to do.  I would take a picture and have blog readers make captions.  Let me know if you're up for something like that.

My mind is running a complete blank at the moment so here are two clips of some of the funniest bits in the history of entertainment (in my opinion anyway):


And this one:


Now I remember what I wanted to say in today's blog but I think I will save it for another day because it's something that would take me forever to dive into. 

I have just added more characters to my character sketch list and I intend to add more as time goes on.  Writing a novel is fun; outlining it is frustrating.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment